Friday, September 7, 2012

My First Polyvore Post

Posted by Starlett Approved at 4:23 PM
My First Polyvore Post

Hey ladies so an idea popped into my head literally an hour ago haha. I was thinking I would do a polyvore post to go with some of my nail posts. This is my first time ever working with polyvore but I sort of do it in real life cutting out magazine clippings and making collages. I like to save my favorite things in my fashion mags instead of saving the whole magazine. There was a point it looked a bit Hoarder-ish.
I already planned to do Polyvore posts I just think it'll be cool to match them with some of my nail themes during the 31 Day Challenge. I hope you like the idea and I hope you like the posts!  Please let me know what you think of this idea, leave a comment or email me!!


Thanks for stopping by! XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown on September 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM said...

Great! Refinedandpolished blog does it all the time she includes her nail polish too :)

Starlett Approved on September 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM said...

Oooooooh cool, someone new to follow :) Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos