Friday, September 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 14

Posted by Starlett Approved at 7:02 PM
Hey Darlings, how is everyone doing this lovely Friday evening?  I hope marvelously because I not so much. It's just one of those days, ya know.  Maybe I just need a really amazing nights sleep where I also sleep in haha.  A mama could dream right?  My mood is so eh that I did my nails twice today because my first design was super BLECH! These were quick, simple and I like them.
I don't have a lot to say about these.  The sheer base with floral design was borrowed from my mister Candice of MrCandiiPants ;).  She's one of my go to floral girls :) the other being Sara Le of MyNailsAreDope.  Whenever I'm in the mood for flowers on my nails I go straight to their blogs!
The sheer base I used is Revlon Sheer Seafoam. It's so gorgeous in the bottle it's insane but beyond difficult to get it to that shade on the nails :(. The color pops most on the index and middle finger because of the contrast against the minty flowers.  Due to how sheer it is there is Visible Nail Line VNL, which I don't mind too much.  How do you ladies feel about VNL?
Oh my gosh I almost forgot to mention...Check Out The Nubs!!! Yeah I didn't break a nail or anything I just needed a restart. I seriously can't function when my nails get too long.  Which helped because it inspired me to do this design.  10 points for short nails haha!

Polishes Used:
  • Revlon Sheer Seafoam
  • Wet n Wild megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint
  • Sinful Colors Dressed To Kill
Thanks For Stopping By!


3 comments:

Unknown on September 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM said...

Your nails are cute as a button. I love Candice nailart didn't know about Sara have to check her out. I don't mind vnl if it's a jelly polish if it's a sheer polish I have to use it only as a layering polish because it will never build up to opacity.

Starlett Approved on September 14, 2012 at 8:58 PM said...

Hehe awwwww thank you boo!!

gin shivers on September 15, 2012 at 1:17 AM said...

waw great idea i never seen nails like this ;)

xoxox
gin

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos