These seriously take my breath away. The white base, the random multicolor sponging and THE GOLD STUDS!!! I love all the studs. I'm also convinced I was destined to do this design for todays challenge. I placed an order August 23rd with BornPrettyStore for more studs. I already had the 2mm round gold studs and I ordered 3mm round gold studs. Guess what was in my mailbox yesterday? Yup you guessed it my BPS order with the studs. With the nail god clearly wanted this manicure to happen, I needed to do this design justice.
I think I did it justice, the nail gods should be pleased. My trouble with tribal print are the tiny details. Which I didn't do too badly today considering my nubs. I'm famous for attempting tribal nails right after I cut my nails smh. Clearly I just love torturing myself haha.
To create these nails I decided to go Wet n Wild polish crazy, I have so many. A lot of them I haven't even used once.
- Wet n Wild French White Creme
- Wet n Wild Fuchsia Rama
- Wet n Wild The Wonder Yellows
- Wet n Wild Everybody Loves Redmond
- Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue
- Wet n Wild Sage in the City
- Models Own Wah Nails Black
- Absolute! Nail Art Paint Black
- Born Pretty Store 2mm & 3mm round gold studs