Monday, October 15, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Lookbook

Posted by Starlett Approved at 12:19 PM
Hey there everyone, happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I had a nice relaxing weekend with my fam.  Those are my favorite weekends ;). 
Here is my 31 Day Challenge 2.0 Lookbook, a quick glance of each challenge and their links.

Day 1: Red                 Day 2: Orange
Day 3: Yellow            Day 4: Green
Day 5: Blue                    Day 6: Violet
Day 7: Black & White   Day 8: Metallic
Day 9: Rainbow            Day 10: Gradient
Day 11: Polka Dots      Day 12: Stripes
Day 13: Animal Print Day 14: Flowers
Day 15: Delicate          Day 16: Tribal Print
Day 17: Glitter            Day 18: Half Moons
Day 19: Galaxy           Day 20: Water Marble
Day 21: A Color          Day 22: A Song
Day 23: A Movie        Day 24: A Book
Day 25: Fashion         Day 26: Pattern
Day 27: Artwork        Day 28: A Flag
Day 29: SupernaturalDay 30: Tutorial

I really had a lot of fun doing the challenge.  It pushed me creatively and I tried out a lot of new techniques.  I'm very proud of every manicure I did pats self on back haha.  Now that the challenge is over I have more time to explore different types of posts.  Such as, makeup looks, beauty reviews,  and polyvore sets.  Last but not least I just want to say THANK YOU so much for being a reader, commenting and showing me so much love.   

Thanks For Stopping By!

 Love you to pieces!!!   

2 comments:

Unknown on October 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM said...

You did such a fabulous job on every challenge! Looking forward to seeing other post from you :)

Starlett Approved on October 16, 2012 at 6:01 AM said...

Awwwww thank you Rhonda ;)

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos