Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 5

Posted by Starlett Approved at 12:55 PM
Hey there, today is Day 5 of the challenge.  Wow, already half way finished with the color themes.  Today's theme is BLUE and I'm bringing to you my last summery nails.  No more neon nail polish for this girl  :( It's hard to see them go, they're just so...Awes-Mazing (Awesome+Amazing, yeah I did it lol).  The top of that neon polish I love list would have to be Nail-Venturous Floam.  It's a glitter polish packed with super fine neon blue and neon yellow round glitters, but you already know Floam!

I didn't even have it long enough to really enjoy it this summer. There's still a couple more Floamicures left in me.  Sadly they must wait till next summer.  Watch out Summer 2013 there's going to be floaming madness going on :)  Floam is so sexy and it makes ANYTHING a nail art panty dropper!  I swoon when I put it on my nails, it's so darn pretty.

Oh, animal print nail art...whatevs!  Wait, Floam base? 10x more awesome in my book at least haha.  I used 2 coats of it here, 3 coats probably would've been better but I'm happy with the 2.  This was my first time doing a white outlined leopard/cheetah print.  I really like it, it pops!  I love how New York Color Water Street Blue matches perfectly with the blue glitters in Floam.  Like it was made for one another, it just blends in.
It's so hard to say goodbye to summer because it means saying goodbye to a lot of my favorite nail polishes.  But I do look forward to the darks, metallics, glitters and holos of  the fall/winter season.  

Polishes Used:
  • Nail-Venturous Floam
  • New York Color Water Street Blue
  • New York Color French White Tip
Thanks for stopping by!!! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos