Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 10

Posted by Starlett Approved at 4:31 PM
Hey peoples, it's the last day of the color themes.  Is it just me or did these past 10 days just zoom by? Like a nail art road runner blur.  I guess that's what happens when you're having fun :). Todays theme is Gradient Nails.  I honestly don't think there is anyone in the world that doesn't think gradients are beautiful.
I went for an Autumn theme gradient for todays nails.  A very nice brown and nude gradient with red glitter zebra stripes.  I know you all know of Samantha of The Nailasaurus AH-MAZING Gradient Tutorial. She changed my life with this.  Unfortunately I'm not always patient enough to do it this way.
Yeah I was having an impatient day when doing these.  I still love the way my gradient came out.  Maybe I'll do a tutorial...hmmmmm :). The red glitter zebra stripes was a perfect addition to the neutral base, wouldn't you agree? 
I don't do a lot of zebra stripes because I never loved the way they came out when I did them.  This time I LOVE them! I finally got them right, YES!! Took me long enough haha.  
With the color themes over which was your favorite?
I truly love all of them but my super favorites would have to be Day 7: Black & White and Day 9:
Rainbow.

Polishes Used:
  • Sephora by O.P.I Leotard Optional
  • Sephora by O.P.I Studs & Stilettos
  • L.A. Color Art Deco Red Glitter
Thanks for stopping by XOXO

1 comments:

Unknown on September 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM said...

The red gives it that extra pop. I have such a hard time making zebra stripes.

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos