Sunday, September 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2.0 Day 9

Posted by Starlett Approved at 2:31 PM
So, I'm like super excited about these nails.  My original plan for today's theme, which is Rainbow nails ;), was to recreate one of my first nail art designs.  I did multi-colored "zebra" stripes on a white base, peep it HERE.  But I had a dream a few nights ago.  It was of Watercolor Rainbow Roses!!!
My dream came true, I actually did it.  Aren't they just the prettiest? I think so :D. I'm so beyond myself that they came out how I imagined.  That doesn't happen very often.  Sometimes when I have nail art dreams I jot the design down on my phone.  Half the time I wake up and read it wondering if I was on something before I went to bed haha.
These were very inspired by the rainbow colored roses I always see on tumblr.  I think they are so beautiful and I want a blinged bouquet of them for my future wedding. Until then I'll just put them on my nails :)
I'm not going to go into too many details on how I did these.  I actually plan on doing a tutorial.  Ahhhh my first tutorial! It's going to be a picture tutorial.  I'll try my best to post it before the week ends.  We'll see how this goes and maybe I'll be open to doing more tutorials.  Would you like Starlett Approved tutorials?

Polishes Used:
  • Sinful Colors No Name Nude :(
  • Kiss Nail Art Paint Beach Green 
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco Yellow 
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art Orange Alert 
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art A Slice To Go 
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art No More 
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art Moon Light
  • Models Own Wah Nails Pen Black
Thanks For Stopping By!! XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown on September 9, 2012 at 4:54 PM said...

They are very pretty! My goal to to paint some roses too :)

Yes, I would love for you to do tutorials :)

Starlett Approved on September 9, 2012 at 6:03 PM said...

Thank you babe ;). You haven't don't roses yet? I can't wait to see them when you do!

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos