Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Posted by Starlett Approved at 3:49 PM
Hola Senoritas, What's up?  Did any of you see Frozen yet?  The fam and I went to see it Wednesday and ermagerd it's so amazing!  I'm completely obsessed with it, everyone should see it. It needs to hurry up and come out on Blu-Ray so I can watch it EVERYDAY haha. By complete coincidence my nails for today's post matched the wintery wonder of the movie.
I just love this time of year.  The colder weather, snow (if we ever get any in New York), cozy time with a cup of hot chocolate, the holidays, scarves and sweaters.  I just had to put that winter love into a nail design.
I really love how these came out.  It looks exactly as I thought in my head (that is not always the case lol).  Is it weird that my favorite design is the thumb? Lol, I can be so boring.  I wanted to do matte white polka dots on naked nails since I saw it on Marie of Pretty Project.

Which is your favorite nail? The snowy gradient, the snowflakes or the snowballs? :-D

Polishes Used:
Revlon Spirit
China Glaze Frostbite
All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Light
Finger Paints Santa's Magic
New York Color Matte Me Crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos