Friday, December 13, 2013

A Then and Now Christmas Pt. 3

Posted by Starlett Approved at 2:20 PM
Hey lovers, it's the third and final day of A Then and Now Christmas :(.  I had a lot of fun this week with the challenge, I'm sad to see it end.  Very happy to share today's nails with you.   I've been looking forward to doing these since the first day of December lol....CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!

The original design was done December 7, 2011.  You can check out that post here .  The first time around I stamped my the patterns, except for the thumb, and they didn't show up.   Didn't want that to happen again so I did all the designs freehand this time around.

I'm so in love with the way they came out.  I do want to punch my top coat in the face.  Some of my nails got smeared :(.  I showed my son my nails and he called dibs on the middle, ring and pinky nails lol, which are my favorites :).

Which one is your favorite?  Let me know in the comments ;)

Polishes Used:
Sephora It's Totally Karma
Wet n Wild Red Red
Revlon Spirit
Sinful Colors Envy
Revlon Black Magic
Nails Inc Covent Garden Market
Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure
Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
Milani Jiffy Orange
Sally Hansen Pumping Iron
Urban Outfitters Silver Holo
Glequins
Sally Hansen Good to Grape

Thanks For Stopping By

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos