Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rainbow Gradient Saran Wrap and Leopard Print

Posted by Starlett Approved at 12:46 PM
Hey there <3!! I got some colorful nails to share with all of you today.  Boy o' boy do I lurve them. Let's just get right to them...shall we?
Don't these just take you back to the 90's? Lisa Frank EVERYTHING, reading The Babysitters Club and watching Are You Afraid of the Dark?  Ah nostalgia :)
I really love Saran Wrap manicures.  They're so easy and the effect it creates is awesome.  I did 2 Saran Wrap manis for the 31 Day Challenge 2.0, you can see them HERE and HERE.  Each time I tried experimenting with the technique.  Using more than one color and treating it as a base for a design. This time was no different.
For this design I wanted a rainbow gradient effect.  It was pretty simple to achieve.  All I had to do was overlap the polishes :) It's been awhile since I've done leopard print on my nails.  Which is weird because I LOVE leopard print, it's why I started doing nail art.  I wanted fierce nails :)
Is there a specific technique or design that got you interested in nail art?

What I Used:
  • Wet n Wild French White Creme
  • Milani Breezy
  • Milani Tropical Fiesta
  • Sally Hansen Hot Yellow
  • Cina Black Nail Art Pen
Thanks For Stopping By!





4 comments:

Whitney at Dressed Up Nails on October 25, 2012 at 12:48 PM said...

I LURVE THESE. i have to try out the saran wrap technique soon!

Starlett Approved on October 25, 2012 at 1:07 PM said...

HAHAHA Thank you boo!! Yes you do! I know you'll do something crazy amazing!

NATALiJA WANTS YOU! ♥ on October 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM said...

very very very pretty *.*

<333

Starlett Approved on October 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM said...

Thank you so much!! <3

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos