Thursday, December 6, 2012

Candy Cane Print

Posted by Starlett Approved at 11:43 AM
Hey lovelies, how's everyone doing today?  Wow, I can't believe it's already December and the holidays are here. To help get me into the spirit of things, I decided to do Christmas nails this week.
I was in the mood to do candy cane nails but I didn't want to just do stripes.  So I talked myself into doing candy cane print instead.  They were much easier to do than I imagined.
I was holding my breath a lot during this manicure haha.  I painted my right hand first and realized covering up any mistakes with the glitter wasn't going to work :/.  But  any other base color should be easy.
Originally for the other nails I was going to do glitter placement stripes.  Then at the last moment I decided on a frosty glitter fade with glitter dots.  I love how these came out and I do not look forward to removing them so soon for the Then and Now challenge :(.  I definitely plan on doing more holiday nails. 

If you have any suggestions let me know.  I would love to hear from you ;)

What I Used:
  • China Glaze Glistening Snow
  • Wet n Wild French White Creme
  • Wet n Wild Red Red
  • Wet n Wild coloricon mini Red Glitter
Thanks For Stopping By!

1 comments:

Natasja | Love Life Lacquer on December 6, 2012 at 12:14 PM said...

Ahhh, they're supercute! I was thinking about doing mini-candy canes, but I just went for the classic print! Awesome job!

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos