Friday, August 31, 2012

I Scream U Scream...You Know The Rest

Posted by Starlett Approved at 2:12 PM
Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream NAILS!!!!  Food nails always get me excited, I love me some food haha.  These ice cream nails are just delicioso. 
OmNom to the Nom, yummy right? I love ice cream nails. I've done them before with my oval/pointy nails where it's just one big ice cream cone but I wanted to try something different.
I checked my stamping plates and I didn't have anything ice cream, so mama had to do it freehand style ;)
I'm very happy I did, they seriously came out better than I imagined.  Don't you just want to lick it? I know I do :) Hmmmmm


Polishes Used:
  • Wet n Wild megalast 2% Milk
  • Sinful Colors A No Name Nude :( 
  • Sinful Colors Nirvana
  • Sinful Colors Pull Over
  • Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake
Thanks For Stopping By!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos