To successfully transfer the piece into a nail design I visually cut the image up. This way different parts of the artwork was placed on different nails. I actually remembered that from Art class in Middle School. The only difference being, I enlarged a tiny image back then :).
I do love the way they came out, wish I wasn't feeling like crap though. They could have been better. I'm so out of it I can't even think of more words to say haha. So I'm just going to slap another picture here and make the crazy list of polishes I used for this design. I will see you tomorrow beautiful people!!!
- Wet n Wild French White Creme
- Wet n Wild Black Creme
- Wet n Wild megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint
- New York Color Sidewalkers
- New York Color City Sweets Pink
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue
- Essie Navigate Her
- Sinful Colors Go Go Girl
- Milani Jiffy Orange
- Milani Hot Pink Frenzy
- Starlicious Lacquer Franken Mustard Shade (name in progress)